top of page

NVZ's - what you need for Cross Compliance

If your farm is within the 60% of the country (click this link to check designated as an NVZ (Nitrate Vulnerable Zone) you will need to demonstrate paper records to detail your compliance with these regulations. Failure to comply directly or provide detailed records to prove your compliance can lead to a loss of your BPS payment by as much as 30%. This process can be onerous and time consuming on top of daily farming life and some areas can prove confusing and confounding so why not let Sara take the hassle out of this and produce a fully RPA compliant NVZ report for you? Call us now on 07533 068526 to arrange an appointment for Sara to visit the farm and gauge your requirements.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page